Friday, May 20, 2011

Deep Breath In...and Let It Out

My friends, my friends, this is going to be completely not animal related.  We need a break, I know I sure do.  Wind down for a few minutes and take a gander at these.  I came across these pictures of this street art on Stumbleupon.  I think they're absolutely brilliant!!























So....which is your favorite??  Why??  I think the tree is pretty darn cool, but so is the hole in the ground with the woman riding her bike across it.  They all completely blow me away.  Hope you took a breather and enjoyed the outside world for a moment.



¨´`'*°.¸.¨´`'*°.
(:
․☆´`'*¸.¨´`'*°.:)
`
.. ♥♥ HUGS ♥♥~ ¸
`'.¨´¸¨¸.¸.¨
`'*.¸.puppy kisses! ♥     Wiggles and Wags!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree... fascinating stuff!
Also, the one with the bike is one of the most haunting ones for me...
Thanks for finding these!

Rox